Friday, August 17, 2018

Absolute Proof: Trump Is The Son Of Satan

Christopher Lamb

Professor of Journalism, Indiana University-Indianapolis
WikiLeaks released scores of documents Sunday that reveal that Donald Trump is the son of Satan.
Trump, according to the documents, was adopted three days after his birth by Mary Anne and Frederick Christ Trump, a New York City real estate developer.
Aletheia Veritas, deputy editor of WikiLeaks, said the news organization began investigating Trump’s birth certificate in response to the billionaire real estate developer’s constant questioning of the validity of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate.
Trump finally admitted that Obama was born in the United States on Friday after being confronted with his own birth certificate.
Trump responded to WikiLeaks’ disclosure by Tweeting: “It’s true! Satan is my biological dad! Can’t wait to meet him. Heard he’s a great guy!”
In a separate tweet a few seconds later, Trump said: “Satan’s a great leader, unlike what we have in this country.”
WikiLeaks documents also confirm a business relationship between Trump and Satan. Roger Simon of Politico suspected in a column in early August that Trump had made a deal with the devil to win the presidential election.
In Simon’s column, Satan tells Trump: “But in return, you must sell me your soul. You must betray all decent principles. You must pander, trivialize and deceive. You must gain victory by exploiting bigotry, fear, envy and greed. And you must conduct a campaign based on lies, sham, hype and distortion.”
“So?” Trump responds. “What’s the catch?”
The documents demonstrate a business relationship between Trump and Satan but also show a far more personal relationship, and include previous unknown details about Trump’s life.
The documents include Trump’s birth certificate that reveal he was born with the name “Damian.” The birth certificate lists Trump’s father as “Satan” and his mother as “Lilith.” There also is a birth announcement from the newspaper, Ailes.
Trump’s place of birth is listed as “Malebolge,” otherwise known as the eighth circle of hell. The poet Dante considered Malebolge one of the worst parts of hell.
The media company, News Corp, which is owned by Rupert Murdock, is headquartered in Malebolge. News Corp owns, among other media companies, Fox News.
Trump is considered the first person born in hell to run for president in the United States. He is, however, not the first to hold national office. Former Vice President Dick Cheney also was born in Malebolge. WikiLeaks documents show that Trump and Cheney are half brothers.
The revelation raises constitutional issues about whether Trump can run for president. If he survives challenges to his eligibility, political analysts say the disclosure will hurt him among independent voters but will not likely make a difference among his supporters — many of whom emigrated from hell.
Trump’s running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, a fundamentalist Christian, expressed his reluctance to remain on the ticket if Trump is the son of Satan.
“If this is true I don’t think I can stay on the GOP ticket,” Pence said.
If Pence resigns, a source close to the Trump campaign said that Cheney would fill the vacancy. If Cheney becomes Trump’s running mate, it will be the first time in U.S. history that brothers were running mates in a presidential election.

37 comments:

  1. all People no mater what their religion who believe in morals, values, hope, and love should come out against Trump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did
























      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Trump were the antichrist he would not be hated by the left and loved by those on the right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have your IP and will forward it to the NSA and Antifa.

      Delete
    2. MikeHunt. Certainly, one can never be too careful - Dixie Normous

      Delete
    3. There is plenty of room in Hell for Trump Supporters who themselves are so Full of Hatred and Evil. He proclaims to be god and a king. Please Jesus, continue to help us all. We all have Free Wills to choose our place in Eternity, but it is absolutely remarkable how many Ignorant and Ill-informed supporters support him, I am NOT worried or Fearful. My Eternity is secure in Jesus Christ. Inevitable this world will too pass, but there IS the other side of eternal damnation.

      Delete
  4. Trump is a deceiver. This is The Word, spoken by The Father. I received this word two years ago and have since shared it with anyone who will listen - most reject The Truth and have believed a lie.
    A few weeks ago, The Lord showed me in a dream (I have received the blessing of prophetic dreams from The Holy Spirit), that the world will be fooled by Trump and will accept the covering that he offers them - a worldly covering to take away poverty and discomfort and leave sin untouched - because Trump will make each person feel safe, comfortable, and content. Each will look to Trump and see a man who is relaxed and sociable, having secured his second term in the white house - and now preparing to establish his world empire.
    THE DREAM: I was seated on a large, comfortable chair at the white house - a meeting room of some kind and gathered around were lots of other people, all relaxed and content, and drinking wine from tall expensive looking glasses. Trump was seated close to the fire and was relaxing and making everyone feel at home.
    I was NAKED. I looked and saw my nakedness and felt ashamed - everyone else was dressed in white, even Trump.
    I stood up to leave and covered myself with my hands, walking behind the seats where most of the people were seated to make my way to the door and leave. Trump looked across and saw that I was naked and ashamed; "Take this," he said, handing me a cloth. "It's mine, you can have it."
    I looked at the cloth Trump was trying to give me to cover my nakedness. It looked blue and was nice and clean at first glance - but then, as I looked closer, I could see that it had BLACK specks/checks all over it - it was not what it first appeared.
    "I don't want it", I said. "That's not mine".
    I left, naked.
    The Lord is my covering for sin and shame. Only The Lord.
    Trump is offering a covering that is of this world - many have chosen to take it.
    Choose wisely.
    Your eternal salvation is at stake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know others who have prophetic dreams.

      Delete
    2. Even though you are clearly a NUT JOB, this is still HYSTERICALLY FUNNY!! Keep up great work, love this!

      Delete
  5. You are an ass hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The antichrist would be a bit more smarter than trump or not,thats the problem. follow or dont thats your fate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is no question this is the biblical apocalypse, and yes, Trump is the Anti-Christ. I believe that with every ounce of my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing how you say "scores" of wikileaks documents yet you don't provide any links. You try to quote Trump on twitter, yet don't provide the link or picture to those quotes [which EVERY other media outlet does]. Somebody here is just really mad that Clinton lost.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the most ignorant shit I've ever read. Wow. I'm not even close to being a Trump supporter but you need some really strong medications and a padded room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have been located and it would be smart to confess all your evil doing because you are in deep shit. Confess traitor.

      Delete
  11. True Christians see through Trump's rhetoric and see him as Belial, Master of Lies and the future AntiChrist. Damn him and his followers to Hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad thing is, there are few 'true' Christians!

      Delete
    2. They all talk the talk but very few of them actually walk the walk.

      Delete
  12. the bible says that the anti-christ would revele his self by the words he say 1 he would say that he will cretate more fire an smoke then the would has ever seen an he did say that when north kereo was test there missles 2 he would say thats he is the law an order he said that about the protesters check it out on his videos ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be more than one antichrist. Bible says Trump is, the little horn.

      Delete
  13. Donald Trump Is The Stupidest Ass Hole Motherfucker On Earth!
    The Trump Files: Watch The Trumps Not Be Able To Multiply 17 By 6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMIKzUAY8n4
    The Stupid SON Said 17x6=96
    The Fuckface Motherfucker AKA The Extremely STABLE GENIUS said 17x6 = It's ELEVEN TWELVE, IT'S ONE TWELVE.
    America is FUCKED!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have often wondered about the scriptures that mention the mark of the beast on their forehead, but wearing a MAGA hat makes perfect sense. check out this link using the Trump family's ancestral name (i.e. Drumpf), the hebrew language, and Jewish numerology... https://www.gematrix.org/?word=donald%20drumpf%20mike%20pence&fbclid=IwAR2RO3JKAkxvGMN1NmPBL3Qy9X8uDzOWhFZgMmDnPzlca8_253l7qLEIRtQ

    ReplyDelete
  15. And just when you thought someone couldn’t possibly be dumber than a box of rocks you write some lame ass shit like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’ve been reported to the NSA taco you cocksucker. You’re being watched because traitors will pay the ultimate price.

      Delete
    2. Trump and his mobsters read this blog. They know that they have a lot of enemies.

      Delete

Leave a comment and help stop the antiChrist and his evil false Christian disciples.

Hymn For The 81%: Only 19% of Evangelicals Are Moral

In 2016, 81% of white evangelical Christians voted for Donald Trump after (among other things) hearing an audio recording of him bragging...